Friday, October 1, 2010

tamanna sexy saree images






Latest Bollywood News


Tamanna is having a ball in Tamil films with her consecutive hits in a row. Not only in Tamil, she also has a lot of fans in Telugu. She shared her opinions in a recent meet held. She said � because of consecutive hits in Tamil, I was busy in Tamil, it�s not that I am not interested in Telugu films. In fact I got my first success from Telugu film only. Though I am coming late, I am coming with a big movie Badrinath with Allu Arjun.� She looks hot in some of the scenes in the film. When asked any special reason for this, she replied that it is all for the cinema and nothing wrong in doing it for the promotion of the film. Sharing about her views about marriage, she added � This race for name and fame are till I am in the films. Once I am out of the film and got married, I�ll be like a normal Indian girl. I came from a traditional family and I look after my husband and house like any other Indian woman. I don�t believe in love and I�ll do an arranged marriage with the family�s consent.�

















No comments:

Post a Comment